Rotary Club Locator
For best results, please search by one of the following: the suburb/town, postcode, country, or district number. State names or abbreviations should not be included in the search terms. Partial names can be used. Some clubs have included surrounding suburbs and postcodes to aid in achieving better search results. Click on club name to go to the club's web site or on the district number to go to
the district's web site.
For The Public
Everything you ever wanted to know about Rotary;
- Our work
- Our people
- Our clubs
- Our activities
- How to participate.
- Membership options.
You’ll be amazed what Rotary is doing, browse the sites on RotaryNews.Info and get some idea.
The Site Locator
We call our top menu bar “The Site Locator”. The locator will link you with the hundreds of clubs in the South West Pacific, their districts and programs. A little education may help:
- Rotary International – The world Rotary information site.
- Clubs – links to the various clubs in our region.
- Districts – clubs are grouped into districts of maybe 60-70 clubs.
- Region – the districts are grouped into regions, in our case – Rotary Down Under or RDU.
- Programs – relates to the various on-gong activities of Rotary such as exchange programs, Polio Plus etc.
- Projects – relates to service activities undertaken by clubs or groups of clubs.
- Events – many clubs and districts stage events such as conferences, concerts and art shows.
Past RI President
As a magazine man from wayback I enjoy the printed word, but it is a fact that many Rotarians seem to be too busy to read and communication then becomes a problem. Most of these Rotarians are computer literate and use the Web regularly, and a website that is well designed and which gives the required information is attractive to them. This website will provide such a service to the family of Rotary
and I commend it to you.
Better informed Rotarians are better Rotarians, and the world needs all the good Rotarians it can get.