The Rotary Youth Program of Enrichment (R-YPEN) is sponsored annually by Rotary clubs from District 9520.
It is Rotary’s introductory leadership-development program for youth.
R-YPEN 2013 is to be held 19 -21 April 2013
at Woodhouse, Piccadilly
R-YPEN detailed Information
Links Details District 9520
Local Rotary Clubs
Chairman: Peter Poulton <email@example.com>
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Click here for your Application Form.
- Complete the form in Word
- Save it on your PC as a Word or pdf file with the file name “x yyyy... RYPEN”, where x is your first initial and yyy is your last name. Eg “MJones Rypen”
- Print your Application and have it signed (you and your parent(s)/guardian)
- Email a copy of your saved application to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to name the club that you are applying to.
This copy need not have signatures.
- Contact your local Rotary Club. If unsure, click here to find your local Rotary Club or
email the district RYLA/RYPEN committee email@example.com for assistance.
- Arrange an interview with your club and take your signed Application with you.
Once the club has agreed to sponsor you, they will complete the form, scan it and email it to the Registrar.
The R-YPEN Experience
One You'll Remember
Now click for the next Experience..