Do you want to make a difference?
|There's something that all Rotary club members have in common: We take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbours in need. We build, support, and organise. We save lives. We work locally and globally.
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary
- Get involved in their communities
- Connect with other professionals
- Share their time and experience with young people
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio
- Use their skills to help others
Whether you're a veteran volunteer or new to community service, we're looking for people like you who want to make a difference. Email us and we'll help you get in touch with a club in your community. Include a description of your interest, and the community you have an affinity with. Alternatively, complete this form.
Discover the benefits of joining Rotary.