Welcome to Rotary Bondi !
Whether you are looking for more information about the Rotary Club, how to get involved, how to support a vital community project and/or how to contact us, then you have landed on the right page. Rotary Bondi has served our community since 1939, and now that we have successfully undergone the challenges of organisational change and transformation, our club is AGAIN increasing its positive social impact - due primarily to two factors, the community has more needs than ever, and good men and good women are looking for the best way to help.
We engage with business professionals and organisations to deliver on community needs. This includes community health, education, vital medical equipment to hospitals, recycling valuable medical equipment and much more...
Elements of a Rotary Club Community Projects
Once a community need is identified, resources and a Rotarian(s) are what is needed. Volunteering is a great Australian tradition, so there are many ways that people and companies can participate in making the community as good as it can be. Have you recognised needs? Do you have time, talents/expertise, and/or resources that could make a project viable? If your answer is yes to any or all of these vital points, then we would welcome to hear from you.
IN THE MEDIA:
- St Vincents Hospital, Donated Medical Equipment (see Pg.19; HERE)
- State Government Minister, Gabrielle Upton (click HERE, HERE2 , HERE3)
- Sally Hetherington Posted Bulletin of Chartering Easts Rotaract Club (click HERE)
- Waverley Council about the Bondi Beach Fitness Park (HERE)
- Newborn Intensive Care Unit, RHW/Randwick High Frequency Ventilator (HERE)
- Waverley Council (HERE)
- Marcus and Stan's interview before Gym upgrade (HERE)
- Our Community, Post (HERE)
- JSI (HERE)
- ROTARACT Bulletin (HERE)
- The Club's Google My Business Listing (HERE)
More coming soon...and it helps out a lot when our friends send us relevant links, hint, hint :)
Apply for Rotary Youth Leadership Award - RYLA RI District 9675
It's that time of the year again; time to apply for selection to be a RYLA Delegate. You can apply or nominate someone else that is deserving, that hasn't already attended RYLA. The online application is HERE